Monday 28 September 2009

Welcome!

This is the new site for all your Match attax needs. On this site you can swap or buy individual cards from me. and the best part... Postage is free!*

I've been trading on ebay for several years now, in a variety of items and you can see my user profile here. I have set this blog up as a means of completing my collection and selling on my swaps to help others complete their collection.

My Prices are as follows:
09/10 Series Including 09/10 EXTRA
Base player/New Signing/Club Captain/Manager - £0.05  WAS £0.10
Star Player/Fans Favourite/iCard - £0.15  WAS £0.20
Man of the Match - £0.75  WAS £0.99
Hundred Club - £0.75  WAS £0.99
Hatrick hero - £0.75  WAS £0.99

07/08 and 08/09 Series prices
Base player/New Signing/Club Captain/Manager - £0.05

Star Player/Fans Favourite/iCard - £0.15
Man of the Match - £0.30
Hundred Club - £0.30
Hatrick hero - £0.30

Ideally I'd like to swap cards on a 1 for 1, like for like basis.

IE: 1x MotM card for 1x MotM, Hundred Club or Hatrick Hero card as they are all of the same value. Limited Edition Cards can only be swapped for Limited Edition Cards. Please use the Pages to the Right to see my swaps and needs.

Payment can be made through PayPal, or Postal Order. Alternatively if you're in the local area, hand collection can be made.

Contact me at match-attax@hotmail.co.uk

*When I am posting items to you, you pay NO postage. If you are posting items to me as part of a swap deal, you pay for the postage on the item you send me only.

No comments:

Post a Comment